Hello Sir It's Watch For You.......

Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's amazing how quickly nature consumes human places after we turn our backs on them. Life is a hungry thing.


Collecting quotations have been my hobby since I was in high school. I was inspired by my English-Literature teachers who tirelessly wrote a quotation each day on the board for us to fonder and she challenged us on how we can relate it on our daily life.

I am always amaze and impress by the wit of the writers, poets and speakers who are able to express with clarity in words the truth about the different aspects of life.
I have a brown spiral notebooks and on the cover I wrote "Wisdoms of the Wise" this is where I copied all the quotations that my teacher wrote on the board and the quotations which I found and read from books, magazines, newspaper and desk calendars. For years, I have been adding to my collection regularly from Anonymous sayings to Shakespeare famous lines, my quotations collection grew bigger and as I get older I tend to collect more of motivational and inspirational quotations.




I like going to card shops and browse on their cards, posters and calendar collections. They are wonderful display of words and pictures and truly uplifting.
But just like everyone else, I have been preoccupied with other things in life and my quotation collection has been set aside for a very long time.





But now that I have discovered that I could read my collection anytime I want and at the same time share this collection with others through hubbing, I was so thrilled and so here I am again I have revived my passion of collecting quotations.
I have put together my quotation hubs and I have some of my favourite quotations matched with photographs that I have taken using my digital camera.
I will be adding more so please do come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment